Can a Cervical Pillow Help With Neck Pain?
No one likes waking up with a stiff and sore neck, but neck pain and stiffness often stem from how we sleep – and cervical pillows can help alleviate them.
Cervical pillows are specifically designed to aid people with neck and back pain, providing optimum support and comfort for your head and neck while you sleep. They are designed to keep your spine aligned and provide neck support that prevents the aches and pains of the day from worsening.
What Are Benefits of Cervical Pillows?
- Decreased Pain – Cervical pillows can reduce neck and shoulder pain, by supporting the neck and providing relief to the muscles.
- Improved Sleep Quality and Posture – Cervical pillows help ensure a comfortable, restful sleep while also helping alignment of the spine.
- Reduce Stress – Because cervical pillows help to relieve neck pain and improve sleep quality, they also help reduce stress.
Which Cervical Pillow Suits You?
There is a wide range of different cervical pillow types available to suit each individual’s needs.
- Memory Foam Cervical Pillows – These pillows are moulded to fit a person’s unique shape, providing complete comfort and support.
- Contour Cervical Pillows – Contoured pillows are designed to be flexible, fitting snugly to the natural shape of your body.
- Inflatable Cervical Pillows – Inflatable pillows are great for those who are always on the go, as they are adjustable and lightweight.
When it comes to neck pain, the right pillow can make all the difference. A cervical pillow, specifically designed for neck pain, can help to reduce stiffness, improve sleep quality and reduce stress.